Isaac
Years ago

NBL Finals odds - Cats still clear favs

From Centrebet:

PERTH WILDCATS 1.95
WOLLONGONG HAWKS 4.00
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES 4.50
GOLD COAST BLAZE 7.50
Finally the Hawks get some respect, nabbing shorter odds than the Tigers for the first time in a while...

Topic #22348 | Report this topic

KEVY47  
Years ago

Hey, that was my "joke" :P

Reply #268161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

True, blatantly thieved from our IM convo!

Reply #268169 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Give me some of those Blaze odds - most talented team left in it.

Reply #268173 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

^^^you're a Blaze fan, right?

Reply #268177 | Report this post

snap  
Years ago

Would have to say townsville are a good bet,
plat hawks first round and they have a undermaned team with no great pointgurd to stop Homicide.

Have a good chance of beating the wildcats in the championship round

Reply #268182 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Not much between any of the teams left in the competition.

Wollongong with the home court advantage (where they are 13-1 on the season) should get over the Crocs.

Blaze - Perth finals will be a cracker, almost impossible to split. Will come down to which team can shoot at the best clip from the three point line - both teams can get hot from there and blow a team away.

Reply #268188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth vs Crocs in the final with Perth to take it 2-1.

Reply #268191 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Is that a joke??? I'll get on the Blaze right now!

...right after I check on Ubaka an Petrie.

Reply #268194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't forget Bradshaw's sympathy ankle injury that only factors when he plays below par, oh wait, that seems to be every game he can't break past the 10 point barrier and Maxey's sinus problems.
A flight to Perth will work wonders for that.
That team is turning into a whining bunch of pussies and babies who can't even perform unless their injured team mates are flown in at last minute to lift their chins off the floor.
Next they will need mummy and daddy there to cheer them on and put the dummy back in their mouths when it falls on the floor.

Reply #268198 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Wow - some more big calls from the anonymous Blaze hater. Well done peanut.

Maxey's sinus problem was only reported on today because he was excluded from a training session and a reporter noticed it. Noone at the club has ever used it as an excuse. He has been one of the Blaze standouts over the last few games anyway so I cant see how he is being a sook?
Ubaka has a serious quad injury and in all likelyhood will be very lucky to even make it back for the GF series if the Balze actually make it, wish we had him but we dont, tahst not whinging its stating facts?
Petrie as well rolled an ankle at training and missed a couple of games, is working on rehab and will suit against Perth, again how is that whinging?

As for the injured players making the trip to Melbourne last week to support the team, whats the big deal there? A great idea by the club to give the team some extra support in a must win match, I fail to see how you can try and make that a negative?

Reply #268203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So what Cats will take it anyway and aren't sick or injured all the time.

Reply #268209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anonymous Blaze hater(s) my little peanut.

Reply #268211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth is more talented then the blaze from 1 to 10. alot more depth. when you can have guys like Waggstaff, Cattalini, Robbins and young coming off the bench, you're in very good shape.

Reply #268220 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Funny that last comment about the depth of the Wildcats.
The Blaze have owned Perth this season 3-1 and were without Petrie and Bradshaw when the Blaze lost within single digits in their first match up of the season in Perth.
This is the end of the road for Perth you're getting owned in 2!!!!!
You heard it here first.

Reply #268232 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:21 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754