RMM
Years ago

Perth V Gold Coast

Predictions??

Im in Perth at the moment and was lucky enough to get a ticket for tonights game. I also saw Perth Beat the Crocs on Sunday.. From what i saw on Sunday, Challenge stadium is a very hard place to go and get a win. Fans are passionate the place is a fortress. Perth will be too deep for Gold Coast tonight despite their lack of training venue for the week!

Topic #22375 | Report this topic

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

so RMM r u a Blaze fan? Yeah Perth will get the W tonight! The crowd is gonna be insane and loud :)

Reply #268483 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

No mate im a 36ers fan through and through. IM just on holiday here in perth and took the opportunity to go see a few games. Ive never been to challenge until Sunday!

Reply #268485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth will take it.
And Live Stats better behave for the duration of the game.

Reply #268486 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

I like an underdog, Blaze for mine. Harvey and Maxey have to get 20 each to make it happen.

Reply #268494 | Report this post

Sares  
Years ago

According to nbl.com you can watch for free game one and two of the semi-finals series live on www.fibatv.com, you just have to register your details.

Not sure how many other matches of the series they will show.

Reply #268499 | Report this post

Sares  
Years ago

Sorry have just reread the article and it says, fans OUTSIDE of australia and new zealand.

Great for me but maybe not so good for others.

Reply #268500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone else having problems with registering?
Something about the value it has a problem with but doesn't say which field- I have emailed them but until a response comes through am about to throw the computer out the window??

Reply #268514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mine worked fine, did you fill in the password hint? it's something to help you remember your password.

Reply #268517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I filled that in but still it comes up with that error grr.
Hopefully hoops won't crash and I can just get updates here, not long to go now.

Reply #268518 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

if harvey or gibson go to turkey, i will vomit !!

and i mean VOMIT

I MEAN SERIOUS VOMIT......CARROTS AND ALL,WHEN I HAVE'NT EVEN EATEN CARROTS....VOMIT

Reply #268528 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Please explain skull?

If they are going anywhere after this season, I couldnt imagine they would go together.....

as for tonight...my god we cant hit anything!

Reply #268531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like it- a lot.
They came out firing from the start- closest Blaze got was about 8 or so points so well done to keep up that level of intensity for that duration.
I thought Blaze would fight back as they often do by letting their oopponent have a decent lead in the 1st then steamroll but well done to Perth what a game.
Only wish I could have heard the crowd booing Harvey and Goulding for the comments made about "sticking it up to their fans" which couldn't been worded better.

Reply #268532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

turkey meaning world champs i guess?

Reply #268533 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

The NBL should copy the AFL in introducing fines for players who flop for fouls. I don't reckon Redhage would end up making any money.

Reply #268540 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

if gibson goes to the world champs in turkey,i'm suggesting we must have the shallowest pool of point gaurds ever.

as for harvey,he'll be lucky to be in the nbl in 2 years time.
just ask john rillie what happens when you consistantly bring to the table,a high wage,erratic offence and no defence.

Reply #268544 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hard to argue with that Skull, Gibbo was shown up last night and it actually reminded me of watching the 36ers. Too often he just dribbled the ball around outside the 3 point line utill the shotclock ran down then took a tough shot. Really needs to be able to create more on offence. Hopefully it was just a bad game and he will come out and show his true form Tuesday.

Harvs on teh other hand has IMO struggled with Gibbo running the point. He is used to being the focus of the offence and getting the ball where he wants it after his baseline curl cuts, this season Gibbo and Goulding havnt looked for Harvey as the # 1 option and as a result his output has dropped. As you said though really needs to improve his defense as he was shown up last night in a big way.

Reply #268558 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Xztatik, which plays are you talking about where Redhage supposedly flopped?

Reply #268645 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:36 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754