Anonymous
Years ago

McGrady traded to Kings

Sacramento-Tracy McGrady, Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey

Houston-Kevin Martin, Sergio Rodriguez, Hilton Armstrong and Kenny Thomas.

Topic #22377 | Report this topic

Djrod  
Years ago

Why did Hou do that? Landry has been a shining light for them.

Reply #268488 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

As I mentioned in the Jamison thread, I can't work out why the Rocket's traded Landry either as he has been their rock all season!

Reply #268491 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

That is a strange trade - Martin for T-Mac straight up ... why chuck in Landry who has been your best player all year ... doesn't make sense

Reply #268495 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

Kevin MArtin's a much better player than Landry

Reply #268497 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Yer where did u see this because i could not find nothing on the NBA site.

Reply #268504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This isnt quite right.

Martin will head to the Rockets.

TMac to the Knicks, with as yet to be determined players heading to the Rockets.

The deal is pretty complex and is still in progress.

Reply #268505 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It looks like the Kings may offer the Knicks the same trade that the Rockets knocked back.

Jared Jeffries, Jordan Hill, Larry Hughes and picks would be sent from New York to Sacramento for T-Mac.

Reply #268513 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thats starting to make more sense TR.

I'm still wondering about Landry though. Sure he's not the all around player Martin is, but he's a great scorer and energy guy for the Rockets.

In the end, this sucks from my point of view though, because another guy I was hoping the Celtics would trade for is off the board. Martin is probably the best fit the Celtics could have obtained with Ray's contract.

Reply #268527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Supposedly the now revised version of this trade (even though T-Mac to the Kings was initially reported on Yahoo as done) is:

Knicks get Tracy McGrady & Sergio Rodriguez

Rockets get Kevin Martin, Jordan Hill, Jared Jeffries & Hilton Armstrong

Kings get Larry Hughes, Carl Landry & Joey Dorsey

Reply #268541 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Mcgrady to NEW YORK BABY!

Reply #268547 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bobcats Acquire Tyrus Thomas

Charlotte Bobcats General Manager Rod Higgins announced today that the team has acquired forward Tyrus Thomas from the Chicago Bulls in exchange for Acie Law, Ronald "Flip" Murray and a future first-round draft pick.

The 6-10 Thomas is in his fourth NBA season after being selected by Portland with the fourth overall pick in the 2006 NBA Draft and traded to Chicago on draft night. In 254 career games with the Bulls, Thomas averaged 7.8 points, 5.1 rebounds, 1.4 blocks, 0.9 assists and 0.9 steals in 23.4 minutes. Thomas posted career highs of 10.8 points, 6.4 rebounds, 1.9 blocks, 1.2 steals and 27.5 minutes in 79 games played last season.

Reply #268557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754