Omar Little
Years ago

Perth Vs ?????????

Gee its fanatical the interest in the NBL playoffs in this place, so many reasons the NBL is in the shit and it starts with all you nuff nuffs who haven't bothered to post or comment on the finals.

I hope all Sixer fans get their jollies at the HSH.

Perth are looking odds on to win it after a gutsy come from behind win last night.(did anyone think The Blaze would or deserve to be in the final?). Great to see the Blaze do so well last year after Joyce tried his best to turn the NBLs newest franchise into muck.

Tonights game I hope Hawks win. The Hawks would have to be the biggest in the history of underdogs since those Greek fags in 300.

But how much fun is it to see a team play team ball and pass to the open man...I think they had 50 sassists in the 1st Qtr of the first final. This team is comprised of players NO ONE wanted and are being paid peanuts.
Sports people you have to love the finals this years, we're not seeing Anstey, McKinnon, Wortho, Brian, Estover etc with their fat ass wallets and cockhead owners - we'e talking about community support on Australia's biggest basketball stage and at 3pm there's nothing mentioned about last nights game or the game tonight. You should all be shot while you eat your soggy biscuits tonight.

I hope some of you Nuff Nuffs who reguarly post don't just sit at home and do what they do in SA smoke a bong and kill someone. With the crack dowm on hydroponic shops its as if the light has gone off and no one's home.

Anyone? Beuller

Hawks 73 - Crocs 69

Topic #22412 | Report this topic

Skin  
Years ago

Well go and post in a Perth basketball fourm!

Reply #269069 | Report this post

Omar Little  
Years ago

Skin do you have any thoughts on the game tonight or doesn't NBL finals interest you?

Reply #269071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Omar, why should you care about what we think or are doing in SA. Yes some of us are following the finals but just because we dont post doesn't mean anything. As far as calling people Nuff Nuffs, if you have to post on our forum then your either lonely or no one actually wants to talk to you about the finals..... leave us to do what we do best....ignore you from now on!!

Reply #269077 | Report this post

Skin's mate  
Years ago

My team's not in it, so frankly no, my interest has fallen.

Nuff Nuff's, Jollies, greek fags, cockhead owners, You should all be shot, smoke a bong and kill someone.

It only takes one person to start a thread (well done, i'll pay that), then typically it one takes one rude / annonying / one-eyed poster to stop anyone else posting. Congrats, you've achieved both in the same post.

Hint for the future, champ. When trying to round up support or thoughts on a particular topic, a vulgar display of sterotrypical insults aimed at your intended co-posters is not usually going to win you much support.

I watched the Perth v GC game last night, but the thread on that game was comprised of half a dozen 'nothing' posts, so i decided to keep my thoughts to myself, rather they be lost on the ignoramus (for the most part) posters trawling that thread.

Reply #269080 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I will probably watch the game and keep my thoughts to myself as I don't have any passion for the teams playing

Reply #269081 | Report this post

Omar Little  
Years ago

Thanks skins mate for your open and honest reply.
Often it takes a loony like myself to get a response and maybe in tomorrows advertiser you will not read Boti's insecure stereotypical insults as you are as pure as the driven snow.
And thankyou for referring to me as the champ. For a guy with an inability to see someone trying to get a rise and a bawdy laugh you bow to me being number one. Nice one bruva. and here's a tip..keep clear of Rodney Rude, you will hate him.

And now for something completely different... If Lisch keeps stroking it he could be finals MVP but how did he get so open for the go ahead 3 last night?
How does Luke get an open dunk with 2 to go?
It shows the Blaze just weren't up to it defensively last night and for a team to beat Perth they will need concrete team rules. I don't think the Crocs have the discipline to play 48 minutes of team dfense but I believe the Hawks do, that why I'm going for the Hawks tonight.

It will be interesting to see Homicide shoot the 10 foot J tonight.

What do you think Skins mate? Hawks or Crocs or will you be lounging having a Bong in ya jocks?

Reply #269083 | Report this post

Skin's mate  
Years ago

I've e-mailed Skin my thoughts re: tonights game.
You can suck a fat one.

Reply #269086 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Omar,

In response to your query about Luke being open for a breakaway dunk...

the ball was turned over just inside the Blaze half before Schensher had made it back into defence (he was at about half court) he simply turned around and stolled to the top of the key, recieved the ball and dunked it. Hardly due to a breakdown in the Blaze defense - more it was a complete and utter breakdown in any OFFENSIVE structure they had and that resulted in forced shots, turnovers and pretty much panic.

Harvey was teh only player on court that looked like he wanted the ball for the Blaze in the 2nd half, and he his some shots thats were just incredible. Without him last night the Balze would have been done by 20!

But back on topic, Hope the Hawks win, they have the best chemistry and have beaten the odds all season. If homicide refuses to shoot again tonight the Hawks will be in the GF, but I think home court will be too much and teh Crocs will get up - just.
Hawks to then take game 3 and set up the GF against Perth.

Reply #269089 | Report this post

G  
Years ago

GO CROCS. Going to be a CROCS vs WILDCATS GF.

Reply #269124 | Report this post

Omar Little  
Years ago

Statman you got it right last night and I hope the Hawks come good in game 3.
Its amazing the contrast between games 1 @ 2.

Hawks played identical to the Crocs, very average defense and their offense was simply appalling.
The Crocs were playing out in the lanes, Hawks were taking so much time just swinging the ball and then they couldn't feed the low post.

I was unimpressed with the Hawks coaching in that the world knew the Crocs were going to be playing in your face defense yet there were no back door cuts for easy lay ups and the on ball screens were soft.
Game 3 now looks to be anyone's game and it will be easier to pick a broken nose then pick who the winner of game 3.

Hopefully people here will find it interesting.
Its game 3 people!!!

Reply #269157 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:06 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754