Moose
Years ago

Gold Coast's fourth quarter failure

Perhaps Joey Wright should be sacked after allowing Perth to come back and win after being 13 points up at home with just 6 mins to go.

Topic #22415 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or perhaps he should get COTY for taking the previous Wooden Spooners to the finals in one season :)

Reply #269110 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Sack him...

SOS....are you thinking what i'm thinking?? ;)

Reply #269128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey is contracted for another 2 seasons so if you're thinking about stealing him to Adelaide, don't bother.
(as much as he has too much class for the trashy Gold Coast!)
I doubt other clubs would match the perks Owen would have him on he does love to throw his inheritance money around as we know.

Reply #269130 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Still scratching my head on how they lost that one. Lisch is a big game player & Joey did seem to have no answers. At Brissy he knocked on the door a few times before he assembled a championship team. Expect the same in the next few years. That series not going to 3 robs us of a game & gives Wildcats fresh legs. Spewing!!

Reply #269136 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Pffft. He took an underperforming team from last season and turned them into finals contenders. Be thankful they actually made the finals in the first place.

Reply #269138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth had to many willy vets that stepped up in the 4th. cattalini, martin,Schenscher, redhage, young and lish were fantastic

Reply #269234 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754