Anonymous
Years ago

HSH: Import list for Overseas Player Draft

Below is a preliminary list of players who have nominated for the Overseas Player Draft. Many notable players are still being processed and do not appear in this list. The list will be finalised following the Tuesday, 9 March deadline and distributed to Team Rights Owners, and include a bio on each player.

Anthony Jones
Bay Gordon
Bruce Price
D'Lancy Carter
David Fisher
DeMarcus Berry
Ed Millard
Exree Hipp
Freddie Robinson
Frederick Eshon
Harry Osterhoudt
Isiah Victor
Jarail Smith
JB Smiley
Jelani Clark
Jelani Gardner
Jelani Hicks
Lonnie Harrell
Marcus West
Mario Brown
Martinis Woody
Michael Boone
Ronnie Aldridge Black
Scott O'Gallagher
Scottie Wilson
Troy Jackson
Brian Graves
Terrance Woodbury
Jason Henry
David Carson

Topic #22485 | Report this topic

espn hd  
Years ago

explain ?

Reply #270103 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

A lot of names I have not heard of before.

Link: http://linky.com.au/09ujs

Eight teams will compete for a minimum total prize pool of $250,000 over a five-day period at the Adelaide Dome. All games will be broadcast live on ONE HD.

Games will begin at 12.30 pm and run until 8.30 pm on the 6th, 7th and 8th of April.

Time will tell how successful this is, but one thing is for sure I'll be watching it on TV!

Reply #270113 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Not a lot of names I recognise, but I do recall this one from his time at Cal - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelani_Gardner

Reply #270127 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

Lol you remember him from Cal but not from his time in the NBL? Isaiah victor is the only other former nbl'er I can recognize in that list

Reply #270136 | Report this post

Stewie G  
Years ago

"Who are these f*#kin guys???"

Reply #270150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Many notable players are still being processed and do not appear in this list."

Reply #270152 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Let's hope that Exree Hipp, Martinis Woody and all three Jelani's get drafted.

Reply #270168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gardner played for Townsville IIRC

Reply #270169 | Report this post

enonymous  
Years ago

When I saw Bay Gordon I thought it was supposed to be Ray Gordon and I scrolled down to see if Cecil Exum had also signed up and was bitterly disappointed.

If the one thing to come out of this is that we get some new imports into the NBL next year I like it, I cant see it being much more than that.

Reply #270170 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

I can't believe there is more than one person on the world with the name Jelani. Are they chicks?

Reply #270195 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cecil Exum is still afraid of entering Australia. Andrew Gaze might be lurking

Reply #270208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ed Millard is on youtube. He's a strong guy and very quick. He can sure slam it down but seem very diverse with a great 3 point shot and amazing ability to drive to the basket with ease. You can tell this kid has the hunger and passion in him that we want to see in Adelaide

See what you think..... think i have attached the link, otherwise youtube Ed Millard '08-'09

Reply #270277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harry Osterhoudt has more videos on youtube and his agent name is Charles Gamble on FIBA.com or cell is 908-361-0000

Reply #282741 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:17 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754