Flinders80
Years ago

Foot Locker Mock Overseas Player Draft

Anyone else loving this style of basketball competition. $250K for the winner. Overseas Players to be drafted into teams. Thus I thought we could start a Mock Draft for the competition. Apparently each team can pick 3 overseas players. Thus 24 potential picks. Anyone want to give it a try.

Topic #22502 | Report this topic

enonymous  
Years ago

$170k for the winner but anyway

I would be starting a mock back up location thread too. Rumours abound that the dome could be a difficult place to be come April once the bank has changed the locks. BSA is already looking for an alternative location.

The rats will be tough landlords, I wouldn't be purchasing tickets just yet (if they are even available).

Reply #270303 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Why doesn't Riley Luettgerodt (close?) have to enter the draft? Just because he's signed with Forrestville? Looking forward to seeing him anyway.

Reply #270320 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

I only just realised Willie Farley is playing alongside Maher for this.

* reaches for wallet *

In. Go get 'em Ken Cole 'n Co.

Reply #270366 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

X, you don't have to get players from the draft, as Loco indicated above Farley is playing for Brett's team but Brett will have to pay to get him out here. All drafted players will be flown out by the ECB

Reply #270374 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Got it, cheers BS.

Reply #270390 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:45 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754