Paul Bonsor
Years ago

36ers Forum Registrations Closing Soon

Hi Everyone,

You have until 12pm on Monday 22nd to register your interest to be part of the 36ers forum. Follow the link to our website then email Dean with your ideas. You will be notified on Monday afternoon via email, if you have been select to attend.

The forum will be held at the Dome on Wednesday 24th March at 6pm.

Many thanks,
Paul

Topic #22536 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

register to post on a forum and meet that deadline, no.
To get a cleansed version of what you want to tel poeple, no

Reply #270960 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I hope to be one of the 36 people to attend the meeting - I reckon it would be great and have registered my interest.

Reply #270967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spend some money on the damn roster!

Reply #270970 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

C'mon anons,
people whinge about the Sixers management not listening. Here's an opportunity to have a say and provide input into the club, yet people aren't happy!

I say good onya Sixers.

Reply #270974 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Has it been the same Anons lately posting the Hatorade?

Reply #270984 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I just registered. I think it's a positive move for SOS to improve communications with the little people. No more short jokes, please....

Reply #271003 | Report this post

smeh  
Years ago

When I emailed my idea I asked Dean if we would get to ask questions and he said he is happy to have question time at the end for those that wish to stay.

Reply #271032 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754