DJ Rod
Years ago

LIVE Crocs Press Conference today

LIVE Press Conference at 9:30am 17th of March (qld time) - we think this could be a NBL first.

Tune into CrocTV to see the press conference of the Crocs first player signed for the 2010/11 season...

But who will it be???

Topic #22541 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Sounds pretty good.

(I wonder how the NBL will announce the teams, tomorrow)

Reply #270969 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Soory DJ Rod but there have been PLENTY of live press conferences, in fact every press conference is live.

However you may just well be broadcasting the first live press conference streamed directly online ;) (Although perhaps LMSC over in WA did some post game press conferences live from memory).

Good stuff using UStream, hopefully we can see more clubs go down this line, quite easy to setup and easy for the viewers to tune in.

Reply #270973 | Report this post

KEVY47  
Years ago

Good idea, but just looks a bit cheap with the all the ads plastered over it.

UStreams Watershed (paid) version looks a bit more professional.

Reply #270980 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Homicide is stickin round?

Reply #270987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the player resigning or re-signing??

Reply #271005 | Report this post

Cal  
Years ago

HINDER

Reply #271008 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Hinder is a tool

Reply #271020 | Report this post

Heal is a tool , Hinder just gets in the way.

Reply #271023 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

kevy

surely you know that money is tight around the league... we thought we'd do this and give our fans/members a chance to be a part of it. I think they would be happy to see past the ads.

DJ - good point. of course it was a live video stream of a player signing... anyone know if its been done b4?

Reply #271025 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

DJ, I think it is good that NBL clubs are thinking of ways to promote that dont cost a shitload...

I actually think the NBL themselves should be going down this track with interviews of CEO's and coaches all the time to get everyone up to date, get more traffic on the NBL site and see how much added exposure they get from it...

Hit up Youtube and see how they go from there...only need someone to do the interview and edit it.

Easy enough stuff I'm sure for those in the know..

Reply #271026 | Report this post

Player23  
Years ago

So what was it? I couldn't hear a word Rusty was saying, just watched him fidget a hell of a lot!!!

Reply #271039 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Rusty has re-signed for 2yrs with an option for a 3rd

Reply #271042 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754