Jack Toft
Years ago

Sixers courtside announcer in bid for parliament

Saw an election poster the other day and thought "hey I know that guy". It seems the courtside announcer for the Sixers is the liberal candidate for the seat of Enfield in the upcoming election.

Good luck on Saturday.

Topic #22542 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

don't know if "linky" worked

http://www.saliberal.org.au/MembersCandidates/StateHouseofAssemblyCandidates/lukewestley.aspx

Reply #270981 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Its actually the 'on court' announcer.

Reply #270989 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

That's who I mean

Reply #271001 | Report this post

NVS  
Years ago

He was also in the Murray Magpie uniform 2 seasons ago when Murray made his comeback.

Reply #271016 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I saw this bloke doing a campaign run at Northpark Shopping Centre and thought the same thing when I saw him.

You've just confirmed it.

Thanks

Reply #271019 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

If we wins, I demand that he say "NNNGGGHHHHHHLET'S GET READY TO RUMBOOOOLLLLLLLLL!" into his microphone as part of his maiden speech to parliament. Not that I'd be one of his constituents, but I digress.

Reply #271024 | Report this post

Sixer Balls  
Years ago

Hope he has more of an idea of what people in the community want than he does at a Sixer game.

Reply #271090 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Sorry, my two cents worth......I think he is a Tool, gets too overexcited!

I hope he wins, then he'll be too busy and we can get Bonz back or someone of his calibre.

Reply #271154 | Report this post

Soulman  
Years ago

Even if he does'nt win, Sixers should let him go. I dont think he's played a lot of ball and does not really have the feel for the game. People of Enfield please vote for him and make it easy.

Reply #271201 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It'll be a tough seat to win. Last election John Rau got 63% of primary vote.

Reply #271206 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Looking in the "Chloe Fox" Mail (she wont talk to the SundayMail because of the allegations against her father) ; Wesley ,Luke LIB 4807 votes against the sitting memmber Rau,John ALP 8151 votes.Mind you all the working class suburbs return high Informal votes,Enfield came in with 714!Unley only had 272.

Reply #271544 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:40 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754