Beantown
Years ago

36ers Supporters Forum - who went?

I wasn't able to make it in the end, but I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts. Did any great ideas emerge? Any interesting news that is for public consumption?

Topic #22596 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Well these are IDEAS only. Some may not be adopted. Some may be adopted in a few years and the like.

Seats behind the basket - 36ers cheer squad (sponsorship is available)
Game night - outside. pre-game. half-time. after-game.
Many IDEAS were thrown up tooo many to mention here.
(Lightning pregame, perhaps the best of the lot.IMO)
Catering - choices and pricing.
Upgrade seats. Wearing red. Watching away games at the dome.
Sponsors rewards to fans. ( needless to say -mine was coffee or something if we got 100points - but others like maybe 1500 ice coffees to the first 1500 to arrive and plenty of others- that may or may not be adopted, as I say, just ideas.)
Communication to fans. Webstite. Anymore ideas to make the 36ers better.

Reply #271938 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

Was a good night, many interesting comments and ones well worth a look at this coming season and down the track.
I think with this completed, the 36ers have a chance to make themselves better off down the future.

Reply #271958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any intention of adopting the "you don't have to keep dud imports for the entire season" idea?

Reply #272000 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

hehe, Groves was the dud. The problem with Gilly was that Groves was on the team.

Wouldn't mind seeing Gilly back next season. Great player, performed better in Away games than home games. He'd probably suit the 2 spot better ala Monta Ellis and bring in another PG.

Reply #272003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Wearing red. ( needless to say -mine was coffee or something if we got 100points"

want to change the team name to the perth wildcats aswell?

Reply #272020 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Aw well - no one likes my idea of T20 basketball, pregame or me singing 'The Hurricane' at halftime, either.

Reply #272168 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

Nevertheless - feedback is good.
700 people sent in the survey.
Whilst I proposed a refund on home games lost - no fans wanted it - which is great.
A reward to fans for a win - maybe an idea - maybe not.
I would've enjoyed something Christmasy from sixers dancers - but no one wanted that - so all is cool.
( I had 'Christams in the heart' anyways.

Reply #272219 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

Bruce / Camel. It cracks me up when you post two posts in a row under each name. Do you ever have convo's with yourself in the mirror?

Reply #272222 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Is there a similar writing style or so..

I could talk to Dean for hours and never realise the time. There was so much left to say and so little time to do.

Reply #272227 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754