Anonymous
Years ago

Phil Smyths new job

Wouldnt it be interesting if Phil Smyth was unsucessful at retaining the coaching position in Adelaide and took over the Melbourne Tigers instead..... COuld you imagine... Wonder who from the 36ers he'd drag to Vic with him.....

Topic #2263 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Would never happen, because Al Westover has already been promised the Tigers job publicly.

Reply #25551 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Whats Westover's background Yogee?

Reply #25759 | Report this post

jezzalenko  
Years ago

Current Assistant Coach of Tigers and has worked with Gaze for YEARS!

Reply #25764 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

thanks ..Jezza..

i never really paid much attention to the bench of the Tigers, mostly coz they have tended not to use it until recently.

Reply #25765 | Report this post

old jibe  
Years ago

Wonder who from the 36ers he'd drag to Vic with him.....
well it's an old jibe but accurate - The Sturts mens ABA team....

Reply #25790 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Slight change of topic,but why did Darren Ng leave Woodville and goto Sturt?

Reply #25816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You could have a guess and say he lives 3 mins from Pasadena Stadium, maybe travel time when your studying and doing all the other things, has to add up after a while.

Reply #25893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

post (#25893) that's the funniest thing I've read in a while, yer and he has to drive that beat up crappy car too.....this is seniors - not juniors, people have driven from Largs Bay to play for a club down south - Passion baby!

Reply #25897 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Darren quit our NBA fantasy league because of lack of time, so I think every minute counts for that man!

Of course, that leaves Rick Castle and I to fight it out for top spot... Oscar the trade-hoarder is falling behind.

Reply #25902 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754