Isaac
Years ago

Taipans re-sign Rychart, Grabau and Crosswhite

The Skytrans Cairns Taipans are pleased to announce Dusty Rychart, Aaron Grabau and Ian Crosswhite have re-signed with the club for the 2010/11 National Basketball League season.
Three decent non-imports locked in makes for a decent start for Cairns.

Any thoughts on who else they might go for?

Topic #22638 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

baynes & jawai.........or just one of them would be nice!!

crossy and baynes playing the 5,nate @4,dusty@3,skip@2,[email protected]@6

and then i woke up on the beach under a swaying palm tree and realised i was dreamin.....!

Reply #272495 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Not sure if its been posted but The Blaze have locked in Chris Goulding for 3 more years and by doing it before the FA deadline have been able to keep him at his points rating of 1 for the entire time!

Reply #272498 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm surprised they haven't come to terms on a new deal with Phill Jones yet, last I heard (on a channel 7 news report) Jones was committed to a second year with the Taipans even though his NBL contract was only a one year deal. Apparently his deal with the Taipans was a two year deal.

Reply #272523 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

If his rating has dropped (I think he has gone from 8 to 7) then Cairns would wait until the free agency period to sign him.

Reply #272532 | Report this post

ja  
Years ago

jawai wont be back in the nbl for a while. he has 1 more year on his contract.

Reply #272544 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754