Bennett Davison
Years ago

Coming back down under.

How all my mates doing down under. I have been gone for a good decade traveling the world, mostly Europe. I had a great year back in the 99', best of all was playing with Gaze and his amazing shooting, Leonard Copeland aka Sammie Davis Jr. my man, he never picked me up on the way to the airport. Big head Mark Bradke, and the stunt double for Mel Gibson, Brett Jeffries, and the best of all my brother Giddey. I am really looking forward to the High Stakes tourney coming up this week. There are a lot of big names coming to play, I will be bringing my game, i hope the rest of you will be doing the same. Also a note to all of the youth of Australia, i have a website that helps high school kids market themselves to colleges in the US or down under, www.NWSA-recruits.com (NationWide Student Athletes) I will be down there finding coaches who will advise you in the process of exposing yourself through the internet. or contact me at [email protected].

Topic #22653 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

sounds great,i recieved an email about it the other day from a mate in sydney.
the oportunities are endless,chance of a lifetime sort of stuff he told me!

but,he was talking about exposing himself through the internet!! not basketball!!

Reply #272669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It worked out pretty well for Paris Hilton...

Reply #272681 | Report this post

reality bites  
Years ago

had a call the day - the girl said she was sueing ! i said what had i done wrong ?

she said i am sue ing ! telemarketer from singapore LOL

Reply #272688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bennett, I remember some of your highlight dunks with the Tigers and you were a great athlete. All the best for the High Stakes Hoops comp and hope you enjoy your time in Adelaide and back in Australia generally.

Reply #272699 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yep, definitely looking forward to it, hope youve still got some hops!

Reply #272710 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Will be good to see you back with some of your old Melbourne Tigers buddies like ..... Cecil Exum for example. Did Bennett ever play with Cecil? Here's hoping he never dunked on him at practice .....

Reply #272712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember watching Davison's first game with the Tigers. He was dunking from everywhere on everyone. It was the most insane dunking display I've ever seen. It may have been against 6ers. They were spectators to the aerial show.

Apart from his dunks, it was also interesting to see his game develop as he was asked to take on a quite different role to his college days. I'm interested to see where Davison's jumpshot is at now. His J improved a lot in his stint in Aus.

Reply #272729 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754