Isaac
Years ago

Cats keep Robbins, Martin, Wagstaff, Weigh, W'son

The Perth Wildcats retained the services of five players from their championship-winning team - Stephen Weigh, Jesse Wagstaff, Damian Martin, Brad Robbins and Drew Williamson.

However, standout US import Kevin Lisch and five-times club MVP Shawn Redhage, along with Luke Schenscher and Galen Young, can now field offers from rival clubs.

Captain Redhage, who is in Puerto Rico on a short-term contract with Quebradillas Pirates, is expected to extend his stay in Perth and the club remains hopeful that Lisch will sign for at least one more season.
Rumour is they're looking at Matt Knight to fill the paint for them.

Topic #22663 | Report this topic

Paul  
Years ago

Redhage will replace Balls at the 36'ers

Reply #272823 | Report this post

Rooboy  
Years ago

I recon Toovey might come back to perth.

Weigh
Wagstaff
Robbins
Martin
Redage
Knight
Willimson
Lisch
Tovey
Import

Reply #272825 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

please wildcats say no to Tovey!!!!

Reply #272827 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

Knight will be a certain signing for the Cats in the next few days!

Reply #272828 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I thought Knight had moved back to Sydney and stated he wanted to play for them when they returned next season.

Reply #272835 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

My bad, I was thinking of Ben Knight!

Reply #272836 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

HOW HARD IS IT TO GET TOVEY'S NAME RIGHT?

fark

TOE VEE

T.O.V.E.Y

just 1 'O'

Reply #272840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rhys carter any possibility for perth even rolan roberts

Reply #272841 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

why get carter when they already have two PG's in D Martin & Robbo! Roberts could be a chance if Lisch doesnt sign next season, they want to go in with just one import next season!

Reply #272843 | Report this post

Rooboy  
Years ago

Don't no how hard is it not be a dick

Reply #272844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about that guy the slingers signed a couple of years ago but then they folded. Darius Rice he has size at 6'10 he plays PF and a very good 3 point shooter. Last year he played for a team in hungary and avraged 18.6 ppg 6.8 rpg 53 percent from the field and 38 percent from deep and hitting 73-194 threes in only 24 games.

Reply #272846 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

With Rice i would think the $$$ he is asking is wildcats stubbling block to get someone like him!

Reply #272848 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754