Anonymous
Years ago

Daniel Dillon

I thoght this guy was an import until I looked him up. Didnt realise he was an aussie returning from College Ball in Arizona. The guy can flat out play in my opinion and hope the Sixers sign him up! At 3 points I think he would be a steal!!

Topic #22735 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with guys who can shoot 3s. Dillon can do much more than that.

Also notice how political basketball can be? Just because he chose not to go AIS back then he never really got noticed/recognised in Australian basketball till this day (funny that Goorj was one of the first ones to recognise his ability).

Reply #273818 | Report this post

tsp  
Years ago

would be a great player for 36ers would love to have him been watching him in the high stakes hoops and can shoot the lights out, can get to the rim and apparently his defence is the best part of his game.

Reply #273819 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

I thought he was an import too ! And for three points would be a great pick up ! Hope Perth grab him .

Reply #273820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 273818, where did I mention that he was great at shooting 3's? I said he was 3 points under the points cap system.....I hardly think that is a guarantee that he can shoot 3's?!

I think in a roundabout way I stated that he could do more than shoot 3's (he can flat out play)?

I'm not a coach or a scout so recognising him wasnt high on my agenda of things to do; sorry about that!

Now that I have noticed him I am paying him his credits and am merely stating that I would love to see him in a Sixers jersey......sorry I am not the fan you would like me to be!

Reply #273825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

An import? Nobody remembers him coming off the bench as a DP for the Dragons a few years ago.
Even then showed flashes of serious game.

Reply #273842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

An import? Nobody remembers him coming off the bench as a DP for the Dragons a few years ago.
Even then showed flashes of serious game.

Reply #273843 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Dillon got limited opportunities at Arizona before heading back home to Melbourne. He was always known to possess excellent defensive skills, however as he has shown in the HSH, his offensive abilities are now starting to shine through given an opportunity.

He would be a great pickup for a number of NBL teams to play the SG position. He is not a small forward.

It is great to see guys like Dillon and Goulding at the SG position stepping up.

Reply #273861 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Sounds as if he will be the Tigers backup pg this year.

Reply #273864 | Report this post

Allen  
Years ago

He has been bitten by the snakes. Go Cairns

Reply #279406 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

um I'm pretty sure that he played in the NBA summer league and has been was a star there too and also he can definitely play and wouldn't be surprised if he suited up for the boomer's soon.

Reply #295435 | Report this post

Liv  
Years ago

Anyone know what his heritage is? He looks part African-American to me but I thought that about Deba George...

Reply #338852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jamaican

Reply #338854 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

Now, is he a 194 cm G/F or a 191 cm PG/SG? I'm not quite sure.

Reply #345539 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754