Anonymous
Years ago

Kevin Ratzch

This guy was awesome tonight, shut down Goulding and went on the tear himself. Can play inside and out and shoots the 3 well.Also defends and rebounds well! He would be a great acquisition for the Sixers as I reckon he could play anywhere from the 2 -4 spots. Marty and SOS, sign him up please!!!!

Topic #22736 | Report this topic

tsp  
Years ago

is a good player but imo has only played great in the semis and i think he would be good as a last option

Reply #273821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe he hasnt needed to step up until now? Dont the best players perform when it is required and against the good teams? He appears to be doing that and very well, cant understand why you would knock him for that?

Reply #273826 | Report this post

tsp  
Years ago

nah not knocking him just think for the 36ers squad him could be one of the last signings if they need one iam sure that some one else will get him. i dont believe he will play as 9th 10th man just think 36ers should look at other options

Reply #273835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he reminds me of kevin lisch in a way...at first was just playing D, passing the ball, hustling..then when he got more confident he started scoring, etc...

Reply #273878 | Report this post

DC  
Years ago

Quality player who would help any team in this league, solid.

Reply #273909 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Is he an American?

Reply #274071 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:14 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754