The Truth
Years ago

Orlando Magic Season falling apart

Orlando season started with such promise... But since then the magic got it wrong with the trade of mobley ... and the lack of defense still didnt improve with the pick up of christe .. now we have injury problems ... and the team seems to be falling aprat with stacey augmon performance with the lotion a prime example .......... What can magic do to get back on track and make the playoffs ??? i think its starts with jonny Davis .. he needs to go at the end of the season for the magic to truly improve ... we need a coach with strong defensive principles ....

Topic #2274 | Report this topic

mathias jade  
Years ago

im a nets fan but i must say i do like orlando, well atleast did. They shouldnt of traded mobely, however they still do have talent in the team just its not being used proply. I must say though they have improved from trading a debateable MVP last season and coming last and now situated around the middle of the ladder. They are currently 8th and a contender for the playoffs however nets and expecially 76ers are now coming back.

One team that suprised me is Utah this season i expected them to be a top 4 team after picking up Boozer to their line up. Same with knicks and nuggets. Shows how much i know :)

Good to see chicago doing well!!

Reply #25658 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754