Moses Guthrie
Years ago

HSH tickets for the grand final

Heard on the grapevine that the tickets for Sunday's 4.45pm grand final are $14.95 adults (or $10 if you get there early enough - see Scott Whitmore's post further down) .....

Can anyone confirm this and .... what about kids? The tribe are wanting to come along and anyone who knows Moses knows ..... that's a lot of kids.

Topic #22742 | Report this topic

clarky  
Years ago

The roving announcer said yesterday that ALL tickets to the final would be $14.95
He also mentioned a deal which I think was "Buy any 3 tickets and the 4th one is free"

Reply #273871 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

You'd think they'd be advertising the price change?
Main reason I wasn't going to go was because of the $30 for 1 match.

Reply #273879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone from Adelaide, go to the game, and get as many people as you can to go aswell.

Reply #273881 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Hendo8888, go along dude. The tickets are half the original price and will be a sensational event. Thanks to everyone who SMS'd or emailed me - all good re the tribe.

Now I'm looking for a babysitter while the game is on, so I can watch the game for a change ..... ;-)

Reply #273885 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I probably will now with the price change.
Went on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Hopefully a few others will hear about it and go along.

Reply #273888 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I bloody bought my tickets during the week @ $30 and when I attended Friday they mention the price change. It's pissed me off a little. I'd like to get a 50% refund, but unlikely to receive it.

I still might make contact with Pro Ticket and see.

Reply #273924 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Yeah, worth a try at least.
You'd be pretty pissed if you bought Hollywood seats for $55 for any of the days expecting to get front row seats, then get there and see that everyone is sitting wherever they want.

Reply #273954 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

be even more pissed if you bought super hollywood, at 200 something...

Reply #273977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like Ricey?

I wonder if they let him in the door after being kicked out during the week.

Reply #273990 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Got my free tickets.
Got there with about 15 mins until tip-off, thought the 150 would have been long gone, but there were still a few available.

Reply #273994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754