DJ Rod
Years ago

Nike Hoops Summit - USA v World live today

Nike Hoops Summit USA v The World live on FIBAtv.com today! I'm terrible with global times but it is on at 10pm US Eastern Time.

The World has the best U19's from around the world

Bevo is the coach and features Jason Cadee from right here in Australia and Robert Loe from across the ditch.

The 2010 World roster features Guards:
Cory Joseph (Findlay Prep, Nev. / Canada),
Duje Dukan (Deerfield HS, Ill. / Croatia),
Sui Ran (Shandong Flaming Bulls / China) and
Jason Cadee (AIS / Australia);

Forwards:
Tristan Thompson (Findlay Prep, Nev. / Canada),
Enes Kanter (Stoneridge Prep, Calif. / Turkey),
Nikola Mirotic (Faymasa Palencia, Spain / Montenegro) and
Mael Lebrun (Entente Orleans / France); and

Centers:
Dejan Musli (FMP Zeleznik / Serbia) and
Robert Loe (JTB/Breakers / New Zealand).

The World Team will be led for the sixth consecutive year by respected Australian national teams coach Rob Beveridge, who will again be assisted by Serbia's Marin Sedlacek, who is making his 10th Hoop Summit appearance.

Topic #22751 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

in fact it is already on - US up 97-94 with less than a minute to go. I've seen the last Q and our 2 Sth Hemisphere boys haven't been on.

Reply #273969 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

USA won 101 to 97

it'd be super duper if i could find a freaken boxscore for this!

Reply #273972 | Report this post

SirCreate  
Years ago

Cadee played like 20 minutes I think

Loe hardly got on at all and when he did he didnt really do much

Cadee was playing point in the third quarter when the World Team made there run, he did a good job and really looked like he belong there

Reply #273973 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Love to see the box scores too.

This from Draftexpress after practice (not the game):

"Jason Cadee, who hails from the same school that produced Andrew Bogut, The Australian Institute of Sport, is a coach's dream. Vocal and demonstrative when running his team, Cadee is an extension of Beveridge on the floor. His skinny frame limits his impact as a scorer, but he’s a good player to have in an All-Star setting because of his willingness to share the ball and court vision."

Reply #273978 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754