Ben Fitzsimons
Years ago

Sprint Auto Parts Cheer Squad

SPRINT AUTO SUPPORT FOR 36ers BIGGER THAN EVER

The Adelaide 36ers are very pleased to announce that one of their major sponsors for the last 3 seasons SPRINT AUTO PARTS are supporting the club again this season and not only is their support bigger than previous years they are also backing the brand new SPRINT AUTO CHEER SQUAD.

Employing over 200 South Australians, SPRINT AUTO PARTS has grown from a store on Bridge Road, Ingle Farm to their current 32 sites across Adelaide and regional South Australia.

Led by Chas and Julie Calandro during it's 25 year history "Sprints" has become a positive and widely regarded member of the South Australian community through it’s business practices and support for a wide range of community and sporting groups. Among these include ParaQuad SA, the Adelaide Speedboat Club and are again pleased to be a Major Sponsor of the Adelaide 36ers for the 2010/2011 season.

SPRINT AUTO CHEER SQUAD ...are you interested ?

As we embark on season 2010/2011 and we look to making the Brett Maher Court give us an even greater advantage we now have available the SPRINT AUTO CHEER SQUAD. Located directly behind the basket at both ends of the court we only have 196 seats available to sit in this exclusive section. We are looking for 196 dedicated and passionate fans that can be here for every game to get behind our team and help intimidate the opposition a little. We are also looking for a couple of Cheer Squad leaders to help rally the troops when needed and again add to the experience. If you are interested in being a part of this Squad which does have some conditions please email Dean Parker [email protected] to express your interest and also let Dean know if you are an existing member or a new member and if you wish to be a part of the Squad or a leader.

On top of this great offer SPRINT AUTO are also offering up to 40% discount on selected items at SPRINT AUTO stores for Adelaide 36ers members (membership sold separately to season tickets).

Support the teams that support your team

Topic #22762 | Report this topic

Loco  
Years ago

Just got the email - that is an AWESOME idea! Huge fan and have wanted something similar for ages. Always seemed to work out west for the Wildcats.

Huge props to SOS and Sprint Auto - great job.

Reply #274109 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

anymore details? Pricing? Cheer squad only clothing?

Reply #274136 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Cheaper season tickets at both ends of the court, plus cap, t-shirt and more!

Email Dean at the club on [email protected] for more info.

Be quick....we've had a good response already!

Reply #274139 | Report this post

enonymous  
Years ago

are teeth optional?

Reply #274140 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

how does it affect those ppl who have season tickets at the those ends,

i know my self and another family group have 10 tickets between us ,
what happens to us ?????

Reply #274146 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I'd imangine you can stay there for less money and get some hats and t shirts too.

Reply #274155 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Great idea! i also got this email. i would do it but its a little too far from the bar for me. im happy with the North East standing section and yelling from there. Cant wait for people to fill those seats though.

Reply #274162 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Probably get a cheer squad meets the players thingy
and a flag , thunder stick.

Reply #274180 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754