Isaac
Years ago

Crocs put offers to Hoare and Crawford

From considering retirement to being a man in demand - that's Stephen Hoare.

The veteran forward, who looked destined to finish his career in Townsville after opting against retirement recently, has lucrative offers from up to three rival NBL clubs to consider.

The Crocodiles have put a deal to Hoare, but aren't overly optimistic about their chances of keeping him in the North.

So far Townsville have retained just two players from their 2009/10 roster - skipper Russell Hinder and guard Michael Cedar - while, as well as Hoare, they have put an offer to Peter Crawford.
Full story

I'm surprised they've lost interest in Brad Williamson - he'd be pretty useful at a few clubs, IMO.

Topic #22766 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

you know, if you ended that sentence with a full stop after club, I still would have assumed it was your opinion, seeing as you wrote it.

Reply #274120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't mind Hoare at the Wildcats to be honest.

Reply #274121 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Who else is chasing Hoare?

Tigers?

Reply #274128 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

cairns and gongers could offer multi-year contracts to veterans.........they may not be around to honour them though !

Reply #274129 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did u just say hawks wont be around?

Reply #274138 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

oops... sorry, i meant to say cairns and gold coast......

or was it cairns and sydney....

let me re-phrase that original quote....

cairns and some other team could offer multi-year contracts to veterans blah blah blah.

Reply #274142 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:42 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754