thedoctor
Years ago

Worst Fan Behaviour Ever?

Saw this article on ESPN, thought it would be interesting to see if anyone could top it in terms of witnessing (or doing so themselves) worse behaviour than this:

A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies game.

Matthew Clemmens, 21, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was charged with assault, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and related offenses for the incident at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game. He was being held Friday on $36,000 bail.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and one of his daughters after Clemmens' companion was kicked out of Citizens Bank Park for unruly behavior, which included cursing, spitting and spilling beer by Clemmens and a friend.

http://linky.com.au/4aliz

I hope he didn't have nachos and a giant beer.

Topic #22829 | Report this topic

hereschenes  
Years ago

Hoo boy... the dad must have been wanting to punch that guy in the face so bad. I can't offer anything that comes even close to that, besides Loco secretly cheering for Ricky Grace at Sixers games.

Reply #275138 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

I would vomit on Judas Hodge for 50 bucks...... actually I would do it for free.

He makes me sick!

Reply #275146 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

You know, it was my brother's daughter's first birthday last Sunday... and I was STILL complaining to Dad about him inciting riots in that singlet during the drive to the party.

For once Dad didn't need to separate us (I didn't throw punches)... but only because I was granting him one favour, on this, the day of his daughter's birthday.

Reply #275147 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Eddy Curry and his limo driver??

Curry counts as a fan if you look at his playing time.

Reply #275149 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

I was going to touch that one.

Hiyo!

Reply #275156 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha ha

His driver wasn't going to though Loco..

: )

Reply #275160 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Worst. Time. EVER to mis-spell "wasn't".

Reply #275168 | Report this post

helium  
Years ago

what about when one of the seals mooned the opposition team bus - that guy should have been charged with indecent assault

Reply #275201 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

My mate slashed the sydney kings team bus tyres after a home loss a few years back...... We all call him the sheidow shanker now.

Reply #275206 | Report this post

Your Mum  
Years ago

mates of mine a few years backed mooned some opposition player shooting free throws at the far end. Think they got a mention by Boti the next day.

In a seperate incident I had a mate throw up in the isle at a Sixers game and get kicked out. He was so wasted, it was hilarious.

Reply #275228 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

When I was 15, we were playing a western suburbs sporting team in a contact sport. One of our players was running down the wing when a mother stuck out her umbrella and tripped him up.

Man, it was a tough crowd!

Reply #275238 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

BAHAHA! Gold!

Loco, correct, worst time ever.
What a catch!

Reply #275249 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

When I was about 10 i thought it would be funny to sit in the crows members section in my power gear at a showdown. When crows lost i was spat on and had beer thrown at me by a few of the fans.

Reply #275251 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Similar to Jack's: When my old man played for Glenelg, apparently the Central Districts grandmothers would swipe at the opposition players with their umbrellas as they came down the players race or got close to the boundry. Hardcore.

Reply #275262 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

Come on. We've all been there.

Reply #275320 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:50 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754