need to know
Years ago

Victorian set up juniors - info req

can anyone help here?

Victorian juniors have -

championship grade (their top group)

then metro 2,3,4

what after that ?

we have a team from melbourne in our group for the norwood carnival that I can find no record in championship, metro 2,3,4 etc - does that mean they will be a domestic comp type team?

the club is a melbourne "district" team (albeit not a big one) - but I can find no team from that club in our age group in any of the main grades on the vic ladders.

appears to be no VAYSAR teams coming over as well - that is a pity - they had some great indiginous talent

anyone help here?

Topic #2284 | Report this topic

reader  
Years ago

Vic Juniors have Champ, Metro 1, 2 & 3, then Regional (Eastern and North West Conferences) Div 1 & Div 2
Check www.sportingpulse.com.au

Reply #25963 | Report this post

into it  
Years ago

so i take it the pecking order is championship, metro 1 , metro 2, metro 3 then region teams

is that correct?

so a regional team would be like Div 5 or 6 etc

Reply #26155 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754