Anonymous
Years ago

How to fix an incorrect Sporting Pulse result?

Just trying to find out how to inform sportingpulse of an incorrect result? my team is down for a loss when in actual fact we won by 20 pts. as a result we are around 3 places lower on the ladder than we should be. I have 'sent the association' an email early last week but nothing has happened since. is that all that can be done?
Thanks for any help

Topic #22843 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes that's all that can be done. I think they're pretty busy down there with State Champs stuff, if the result you claim is correct they will change it. Because finals and nothing is coming up soon there's probably no real rush to change it.

Reply #275457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cool cool thanks for your help

Reply #275464 | Report this post

Clem Scott  
Years ago

The correct avenue is to contact your club secretary who will advise BSA of any error.
BSA would usually respond quickly to the secretary (except with the run up to State Champs)but rarely directly to individuals.

If you are wondering why club secretaries? They are used as filters and to provide BSA with one point of contact.

Reply #275534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ah k no worries, thank you for that

Reply #275567 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754