Cal
Years ago

OneHD tomorrow - which NBA games are on?

Anyone out there know who's playing on one hd tomorrow??

Topic #22845 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wed. 4/28/2010 12:30 PM Oklahoma City @ L.A. Lakers

Reply #275486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wanted the boston game, but those thunder are fun to watch. All the need is a better starting centre.

Reply #275493 | Report this post

Borgs  
Years ago

Don't know for sure. One HD guide says midday, but that's in-between the Spurs @ Mavs (NBATV 11:30am) & Thunder @ Lakers (TNT 12:30pm). These playoff tip-offs are always running late, so I'd guess the game in Dallas is the favourite, unless post #275486 has the inside info. You can't lose with either. I'd normally prefer to see the latter, but the former is more important. They're easily the the two best games tomorrow.

Reply #275510 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

any1 got a link to a site that plays it live? justin.tv is all i know.

Reply #275537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA.com International TV schedule

Lakers v OKC

Reply #275541 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

if they did wat they did last week both ONE and ESPN are broadcasting the TNT telecast, which means the second wont start until the first is finished

Reply #275544 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

if we go by the games TNT are showing:
10am CHI v CLE on ESPN and
12pm LAL v OKC on ONE HD

Reply #275548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754