Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Online Store sizing?

As I'm the sizing charts only seemed concerned with chest and waist and not aactual length of the shirts/shorts and was wondering if anyone here has bought shirt/shorts from the nba online store and can tell me what size they bought and how tall they are so I can get an idea of what size = what height. Cheers.

Topic #22871 | Report this topic

nutter  
Years ago

Depends what you buying, remember all the swingman/authentic jerseys are '+2' length. Im 6'3" and I wear the S jerseys because of the extra length and I can't stand playing in baggy uniforms. but M is probably more right someone my size.

Other option is foot locker sells the swingman jerseys so go and try one on before you buy it of NBA.

Reply #275900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the help mate. Its weird how they are all +2 imo, meaning they're all massive. footlocker (and rebls) range is very small but i'll give it a shot.

Reply #275903 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:16 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754