Isaac
Years ago

Bucks-Hawks, Game 6 sold out

The Bucks have just announced that they've sold out their venue for Game 6 of their series with Atlanta. Leading 3-2, the underdogs could finish off the Hawks at home.

Will they do it? Your tips?

Topic #22874 | Report this topic

Outsider  
Years ago

How big is there stadium?

Reply #275887 | Report this post

Outsider  
Years ago

Decided to get off my butt and look it up, seats twenty thousand people. That would be an incredible game to be at, hopefully its on tv.

Reply #275890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its not

Reply #275894 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

ESPN is showing a game Sat. Its either the LAL v OKC or MIL v ATL

Reply #275896 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Its the Lakers game

Reply #275897 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Go Bucks!

Reply #275904 | Report this post

Chucker  
Years ago

atdhe

Reply #275908 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

Ahhh would love to see bucks win :) imagine if they had bogut ! :0 although if they make it to next round Howard will dominate .

I'm not sure if you guys are into the NBA and Shiz , but with the bucks making a good push , and maybe into the second round . How many expiring contracts do they have ? How much cap space do they have ? Even though it's not the most favourable city . I haven't heard them rumoured to be possible destinations for prized free agents ? I mean they have pretty good players at arguably the two most important parts on the floor with Jennings and bogut why wouldn't someone like Rudy gay or David lee go there. ? Or is it a hole ?

Reply #275909 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

NBA league pass, yeah baby!!

Reply #275910 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I hate to say this (being a Hawks fan) but I think the Bucks will knock the Hawks off and progress to the next round. The Hawks still haven't learnt how to win big games on the road. Still, I would prefer it be the Bucks than anyone else.

I also fear the Hawks failure to get past the first round may see the team personnel shaken up in a big way. I like their roster but its been together for 3 years now and not got passed the 2nd round. Lots of potential but only for so long. Need more speed at the point and a big defensive bruiser. Perhaps Woodson will be flicked?

Jacob, Milwaukee is a nice place especially if you like tours of breweries but it isn't Chicago, LA, Miami, Boston or NY. Neither Joakim Noah or Josh Smith particulary rate it - "everybody knows there's nothing to do". I guess they're not big drinkers.

Reply #275913 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

The Bradley Centre has been the best home venue in the Playoffs this year. AMAZING atmosphere! most of that has to do with Andrew Bogut's Squad6.

They are asking all 20k of them to wear red to the game, will be amazing to see a packed venue all in red getting their (and my) team over the line and into the 2nd round!

btw - the Bucks were tipped by many to finish LAST in the Eastern conference.

Reply #275914 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

bucks have had best atmostphere?... hasn't the loudest crowd been at OKC??? Pretty sure thats what ESPN was saying the other day

Reply #275918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea sorry DJ Rod, while the bucks crowd has been good, OKC has made everyone else's gym sound like a library in comparison

Reply #275927 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I would be checking out the Bradley Centre today for a look! It's loud and crazy

Reply #275964 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754