dingo
Years ago

Wrights hunt for final import

Blaze going to big extremes for the final 3 man import.

it was in the news paper this week joey wrights itinerary.

he landed la then on to vegas then to austin then to houston then new york for a week before flying back to austin again and back to LA before flying back to gold coast.

he is in the middle of this as we speak. it seems an expensive plan but this player will be reportedly the teams highest paid player. He should be something special hey and the club seems to be doing whatever needed to move up the ladder. i thought they would wait for summerleague but obviously not.

Anyone heard any names?

Also im hearing demos to tigers??

Topic #22973 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

He should try to lure Ebi Ere back given he coached him to some team success with the Bullets.

Ebi was great for our league and I'd welcome him back to any team if he's willing to return Down Under.

Reply #277299 | Report this post

dingo  
Years ago

agree with ebi, he has strong links with quite a few blaze people actually.

i think hes asking like 400k though (would be over cap then) and the fact joey is on this trip indicates they are looking elsewhere also.

Reply #277307 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Joey needs to remember that clubs don't have deep pockets. His last club went broke. I hope he's taking it easy on his 'travel allowance'unless he comes back with Lebron!

Reply #277348 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

Lebron ?

Reply #277363 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

It was a tongue in cheek suggestion Jacob.

Reply #277366 | Report this post

dingo  
Years ago

at this stage of his career i think lebron is better suited to stay in the nba. also we would be above salary cap if we signed lebron so its unrealistic. a guy who is 10th/11th man on an nba roster would be more realistic or a graduating college star.

Reply #277374 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

I hope that was sarcasm from dingo .

Reply #277382 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Very well said Dingo.

Reply #277439 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

LOL!!

Reply #277519 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Having Lebron would be awesome. He'd average like 80 points a game and 40 rebounds a game and six assists a game cos the rest of the Blaze players are shit.

Reply #277528 | Report this post

dingo  
Years ago

lebron would not get 40 rebounds. and the rest of the blaze players are not shit. however u can say that all u want as i want decent odds for blaze come september.

Reply #277684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reggie Williams a possibility if so, NBL watch out, this guy can play.

Reply #277692 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Lebron!......Dingo - Your Trippin!!!

Reply #278392 | Report this post

dingo  
Years ago

where did u hear reggie williams from?

Reply #278394 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:11 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754