Anonymous
Years ago

One HD are broadcasting Boomers vs Argentina

In one hd's latest promotion for whats on in june, Steve Carfino announces the boomers vs argentina series will be on one hd. Excellent News, but I dont think thats all they will show. They are showing the boomers and maybe the tallblacks fiba world champs games. Not sure that they are showing other warm-up matches but got fingers crossed. Hopefully the boomers Stankovic cup campaign in China is shown where they play Iran, Slovenia and China, also there four nations tournament in France is broadcasted where they play France, Ivory Coast and Brazil.

Topic #22981 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great News!!

Reply #277438 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yeah, saw that one HD ad, great news!

Reply #277442 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yes, the Boomers vs Argentina series is being broadcast on One HD - awesome!

And whilst I wish it was one One HD, the 2010 World Championships are actually being broadcast on Fox Sports (Foxtel), not on One HD.

Reply #277470 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

I wouldn't rule out Eurosport covering the Stankovic Cup and/or the Four Nations tournament in France as they have done this in the past on Eurosport in Europe.

ESPN should be a good chance to show the USA's warm up matches.

Reply #277475 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

This is awesome news. Its just what we need to lift the profile of basketball in Australia. Big ups One HD!

Reply #277482 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Sounds good.

Still, if you can make it to the game, do so! should be a good series.

Reply #277483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One hd are showing the boomers world championship games as stated on wikipedia.

Reply #277524 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

who is providing the Tickets for this event? doesnt seem to be a Proticket event.

Reply #277552 | Report this post

JCK  
Years ago

SRT070-Check back on Proticket on June 1st

Reply #277784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Australia V Argentina Basketball PRESALE tomorrow 12 midday through Ticketmaster. Password is Boomers. http://bit.ly/cKOXfu"

http://twitter.com/eventdevnetwork

Reply #278046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm almost 100% certain that the above pre-sale is not for the Adelaide game....

Reply #278053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you are correct, its the perth game

Reply #278056 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754