LC
Years ago

Western Conference Finals: Suns vs Lakers

The Western Conference Finals commences tomorrow, with both the Suns and Lakers well rested courtesy of sweeps in their last finals series. Each game of this series is being broadcast live by One HD.

I think this series will ata least go 5 games, but I cannot see how the Suns can defeated the evil Lakers empire in a 7 game series.

Topic #22985 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

the suns are one of the hottest teams in the league right now, i can definitely see them stealing a few games from LA and with their high octane offence you just never know. however the lakers are a great defensive unit and have the ability to stop the suns.

I reckon Artest on Nash would be interesting with Fisher switching to play on a fellow oldie in Grant Hill.

Reply #277582 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Game is 30min away...I think Game 1 could be a classic...

Reply #277619 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Game is pretty even at the moment. It just doesnt seem like the suns bench can sustain them through a 7 game series. interested to see how they do though.

Reply #277642 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The evil Lakers prevail easily...Bryant, Gasol, Odom and the bench outplay the Suns.

Reply #277682 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

Thats because the Lakers are the Best team going around,

I am expecting them to sweep the suns and then wait for the celtics and magic to playout a 7 game series

then the Lakers will easily pick up another NBA Championship

Reply #277683 | Report this post

Soulman  
Years ago

As a Suns supporter that was pretty bad never in the game, and bad bad defence..let's hope game two lives up to expectations. I dont think you can stop Kobe but give there bench more pressure. C'mon let the sunshine...

Reply #277685 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The best part of the whole game was the ridiculous dunk attempt by Shannon Brown...

Brown MUST be in next years dunk comp....

If he makes it, it rates up there with Vince's dunk over Weis.

Reply #277780 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great attempt by Brown for sure.

Suns need to play some D...same old isse. I hope they win the next game.

Reply #277804 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

LA so far looking good in game 2...

Reply #277827 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Lakers now take a 2-0 series lead as they head to the Valley of the Sun...

Reply #277843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:21 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754