Cal
Years ago

Lebron's mum sex scandal

alright guys, u tell me what you think.

http://www.gwabble.com/1887/lebron-james-mother-gloria-james-affair-with-delonte-west-and-others/

Topic #22987 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

if it's true, he won't stay in Cleveland.

Reply #277545 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Delonte is freaky like that!

Reply #277547 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Plenty of rumours circulating (including as mentioned in other threads). But whether it is true or not is yet to be seen. It would however explain a hell of a lot given what happened in the series against the C's.

Reply #277548 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

This is what I wrote on another thread regarding the issue:

Have read various internet news stories regarding a possible relationship between Gloria James and Delonte West
Im starting to believe that the affair did occur and that that was the reason for Lebron's poor performance. Supposedly Lebron found out just prior to Game 5.

In game 1:
-Lebron scores 35 points (12/24 fg, 3/6 3pfg, 8-11 ft) to go along with 7 assists and 7 rebounds, and just 2 turnovers

- West plays 27 minutes..8 points (4/6 fg)

In game 5:
-Lebron scores 15 points (3/14 fg, 0/4 3pfg) 3 turnovers

-West plays 9 mins..2 points (1/3 fg)

That is a pretty big difference between 2 games (Game 1= before Lebron knew about the affair; Game 2=after he knews about the affair).
I know players have bad games and all, but its so unlike Lebron to fold like he did
And someone tell me why Delonte's playing time was reduced from 27 minutes to just 9 minutes..Perhaps Lebron told coach not to play West or coach heard of the incident and refused to give him more minutes
Boy theres more questions than answers at this point.

Reply #277550 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

As stupid as it sounds, I'm buying it haha, there was SOMETHING wrong with him - and I'm not just talking his play. He's usually animated and vocal, loud, has that bounce in his step...talks it up with team mates, celebrates like a moron, he had the same blank expression on his face all game...I KNEW something was up.

Reply #277576 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Isn't it funny that someone as stupid as Delonte West will be the downfall (once again) of the cavs.

Reply #277613 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Where has this rumour started? I can see why it would spread like wild fire which is why I'm a bit sceptical. It's like someone made it up and reported it somewhere as a joke, then someone else picked up the story and cited the original source, then becuase it's so juicy and mildly plausible all sorts of forums and blogs start frothing at the mouth and the conspiracy theorists conclude that the only conceivable reason Lebron had a bad game was because his mum was sleeping with a team mate. It's all pretty far fetched to me.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I've got no clue about any of the background, I just think that if it had legs we'd have seen it in some mainstream media (even a TMZ style psuedo mainsteam) but if there's nothing to back it up the media outlets probably don't want to test the waters of a defamation suit with one of the deepest pockets in professional sport.

Reply #277691 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

It's a shame when propaganda grows its own identity & the truth becomes irrelevant. I'm not buying any of this crap!

Reply #277717 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Orbit, Orbit, Orbit...you may not be buying this crap and that's fine, yet you except others to accept yours?

Reply #277742 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

Dont judge the wooman,she has needs also.

Reply #278274 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754