Moses Guthrie
Years ago

SEABL round 3 results

The Big E was ..... Big. Huge game from the Bandits to defeat a heavily-underhanded visiting Pioneers overnight 97-93, with three key players unavailable (Sedlock, Williams, Cram). Box scores are at:

http://www.seabl.com.au/files/06Y26E8RRV/men020.html

Meanwhile over at the AIS, the kids defeated Mildura with Hill and Ingles playing their part. Box scores are at:

http://www.seabl.com.au/files/T5SJZHNF0M/men019.html

What does it all mean? Get on down to the Icehouse for the return match Pioneers v Bandits in June. She will be on. Oh, and Vidmar - don't forget Canberra in July!!

Topic #2301 | Report this topic

OLD BULL  
Years ago

Who cares????

Reply #26049 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

People following the progress of Ingles and Hill at the AIS, and Adelaide guys playing with the Pioneers would care.

Reply #26058 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Typical comment from the old bull. If only I didn't know who the old bull was, I'd launch into a tirade of abuse but ..... sadly I do.

Remember the tale of the old bull. It's about patience, sensai.

Reply #26070 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Pioneers in a fantastic team effort defeated a highly fancied Kilsyth earlier today!

Holmes, Jeffree and Duggan were great for the Pioneers whilst all other played their roles well and contributed to the success!

A "split" on this roadtrip aint to bad!

Reply #26107 | Report this post

OLD BULL  
Years ago

Hey Isaac, don't take me serious on this one. I couldn't stop myself, knowing Moses as I do! He would have gone 'spak' with my reply.

Truth is, I'm hopeful I can head down the Mount in June to catch up with lanky and Eric - and yeah I agree, there is a lot of interest in SEABL - it's a great comp.

Reply #26110 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754