l
Years ago

James Orr back playing Big V?

I was looking at the boxscores for Bigv youth leauge and James Orr is back playing youth leauge.

what in the world??

Topic #23026 | Report this topic

dingo  
Years ago

what were his numbers?

Reply #278064 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I don't know anything, but could he be playing YL becuase he may have intentions of heading to US College perhaps?

Reply #278065 | Report this post

Player23  
Years ago

Rules have in fact changed now so players can compete at ABL level without risking the opportunity to play college, so this would not be the reason.

Reply #278070 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

who did he play with ?

Reply #278083 | Report this post

basketball taxi  
Years ago

Eltham

Reply #278085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can he still go too college as he got on court for the dragons??

Reply #278089 | Report this post

Player23  
Years ago

The new legislation applies to all sports other than men's ice hockey and skiing and will be effective for all basketball prospective student-athletes who initially enroll in a collegiate institution on or after August 1, 2010. Specifically, the new legislation states that that prior to initial full-time collegiate enrollment, an individual may enter into an agreement to compete on a professional team and compete on a professional team, provided the agreement does not guarantee or promise payment (at any time) in excess of actual and necessary expenses to participate on the team.

Reply #278100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's one of the biggest garbage around that make big stage for who he knows

Reply #278106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^^^
I take it Engrish is your second language?

Reply #278121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^

my english has nothing to do with the fact James Orr is not where he should be

Reply #278132 | Report this post

Comet  
Years ago

I know his debut game for Youth League was against Bulleen and he was the reason Eltham were able to win that game in overtime. He scored about 20 points and had 14 rebounds or something.

Apparently has just come back from ankle surgery and is playing with some mates down at Eltham.

Checked the last few rounds stats and his weren't all that impressive to say that he could go to college!

Reply #278200 | Report this post

Wildcat  
Years ago

I think I know you comet...

Reply #278223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754