Anonymous
Years ago

Social Carnivals Australia wide

Just wondering if anyone can give me a list of any social type carnivals around the country for Mens and Womens Teams

i.e.
St Clair
Barossa
Starplex

I have contacted to peak body in other states but the just refure me on to state champs and we are of div 3 or 4 standard at best

hope to hear soon thanks

Topic #23110 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

http://www.maroochy.basketball.net.au/

Sunshine Coast social carnival run around Australia Day. The B grade comp is pretty average :)

Reply #279222 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Maroochy B Grade is pretty tough for a reserve grade comp!!

Love the Maroochy Oz Day Carni as a whole - everybody gets along with everybody and it's a good atmosphere. Gotta love the beach close by as well. Best social carnival for sure.

Grafton NSW have a weekend comp in early October - that's also good and social, but not up to the standard of Maroochy in terms of elite players attending, skill level etc.

Reply #279237 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:26 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754