Your Mum
Years ago

Former Breaker O. Greene in trouble

Former NBA and University of Florida guard Orien Greene has been suspended for two years for tampering with urine samples while playing for a pro team in Amsterdam. The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency worked with authorities in the Netherlands to determine Greene tried to use urine provided to him by another person. His suspension is retroactive to March 12, 2009.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#ixzz0qJhmKqHS

Topic #23112 | Report this topic

No Deal!!  
Years ago

What did they expect??? He was playing in amsterdam! Does this mean he is suspended from all USA & Netherlands ball? surely he could get a gig in another country within the 2 years if he proved he was clean.

Reply #279263 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Read this on ESPN...naughty boy.

Reply #279269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stupid, too many awesome ballers out there doing the right thing, may aswell look for a different occupation at his age and new found reputation!

Reply #279277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are we talking steroids or canabis use? For me, i think there is a big difference morale wise.

Reply #279278 | Report this post

Yeti  
Years ago

Yeah my morale when I smoke dope is pretty mellow; however when I'm on the juice, I'm angry!

Different moral argument I think you meant. The difference between use of a recreational drug versus a performance enhancing drug.

Reply #279292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still doesnt make it right

Reply #279293 | Report this post

woody  
Years ago

this is bull if you can smoke cigarettes you should be allowed to smoke weed not like hes hurting anyone, if anything it de-hances his performance if thats even a word.

Reply #279320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sure is Woody! I make up words when I am stoned all the time!! :)

Reply #279375 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754