Tigerland
Years ago

Whats up with the Southern Tigers!!!

I dont want any excuses, Billy Hopkins would have had wins penciled in for the first 3 games, loss, loss, loss is all I see.
The club needs to look at the coaching future and soon, plenty of talent but no results as yet.
Billy we love ya mate and being under the pump can build character, we need wins and we need them now, this means we have to beat the gun reams to get back on track, the team has been together for a while and its time to take it to the next level, that means winning. The team needs to understand its the coach that will be booted if they dont get their act together.

Topic #2316 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

can anyone say defence? giving up 103, 105 and 111 points your always goin to lose

Reply #26157 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

have to stop training with the under 14's

Reply #26161 | Report this post

Artie Ziff  
Years ago

Just Me,

Stop hedging your bets, choose a club & stick to it!!!

Reply #26168 | Report this post

Good call Artie

Anyone who knows 'just me' can see that he is making a career out of just riding the coat tails of others. He is the ultimate bandwagon jumper!

Reply #26172 | Report this post

Deeds  
Years ago

How about the fact that there new import would rather bitch with his own team mates, than get them reved up to play. To much I am from the import, sack him and buy another. One with a team attitude.

Reply #26201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about the fact that they have too many "go to men " in the team and they lack a true on court leader to organise and take control.Also if you have 21 turnovers a game that effectively giving the opposition an extra 42 points.
So if they cut down their turnovers and someone steps up for true leadership they will start winning.
Its not rocket science.

Reply #26249 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

LOLOL Deeds #26201 that is pure forum GOLD!

Honestly i dont know where you people come up with this tripe.

I'll tell you the great thing about this forum. That post is forever in writing and i can assure you, those words will taste bitter on the way back down sunshine. Especially if Blue Collar is cramming them down your throat!

Got some Humble pie for you in my lunch pail...

Reply #26253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what

Reply #26272 | Report this post

Deeds  
Years ago

Blue Collar

Have seen him first hand have a go a team mates for dropping one of his passes. This argument continued for the rest of the quarter (5 mins) The team playing against them went on a 20-0 run and ended up winning the game they probably should have lost.

Reply #26357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754