Anonymous
Years ago

Australia vs Argentina @ dome Tickets Sales?

Does anyone know how ticket sales are going?

Topic #23181 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

3300 so far

Reply #280049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not too bad seeing as we are still a week out and lots will be sold at the door, assuming this fiqure true

Reply #280051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also not bad considering it's incorrect.

Reply #280079 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

count me out have a more important game i am involved with - want more details check sporting pulse as big time game - thats 4 tickets not being bought because of clash
maybe could reschedule boomers game to suit these important games

Reply #280084 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

Anon - going to go out on a limb here and suggest that scheduling a touring international team is probably difficult at best, as well as taking into consideration stadium availability (I know the dome is fairly easy, but have to consider the other stadiums in the overall scheme of the tour), travel arrangements, Boomers team availability, and too many other considerations.

Not to mention, no matter what night you put it on, it will clash with someone's basketball commitments. Not sure what your big game is, but I'd hazard a guess the 4 tickets they are missing out on from you won't stress them too much!

Reply #280203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

perth game is nearly a sellout

Reply #280269 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

Perth's stadium is half the size of the Dome....

Reply #280278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah, and the wildcats still get more people to games...

Reply #280280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Umm no they don't

Reply #280291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what do the 36ers average then?

Reply #280293 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Sixers led the league last season, and led the league during the regular season the year before (Dragons may have overtaken them in the playoffs I think thanks to the derby series with Melbourne).

Reply #280295 | Report this post

SSTomatin  
Years ago

I am no expert but i believe I keep reading 4000-4500 most weeks at the Dome.Every other stadium are in the 3000,s(Perth) and under elsewhere down to 1500's at Cairns

Reply #280322 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Last year I think it was: Adelaide in the high 4000s, Perth in the low 4000s, Wollongong, Townsville and Cairns in the high 3000s, Gold Coast in the low 3000s, and Melbourne and New Zealand in the high 2000s. I think the average worked out around 3700 from memory.

Reply #280327 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

any update on latest crowd figure?

I'll be there 3 rows from the front can't wait!

Reply #280383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so tickets are on sale at the door?

Reply #280450 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754