Isaac
Years ago

Boomers TV ratings success

Now, it's not quite out-rating MasterChef, but Michael Scibilia (scibz.wordpress.com) has just tweeted about the performance of the Boomers telecast on OneHD from Tuesday night.

Boomers game in Adelaide was One HD's highest rating show on Tuesday, with an average of 32,000 and peak of 68,000. ST had 19,000 and 53,000
In fact, the Boomers game was the top rating show on ALL SPORTS CHANNELS on Tuesday, including ONE, ESPN, and Fox Sports. #NBL
Baby steps!

Topic #23255 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Great news! Basketball is back on FTA TV!

Reply #281160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now, showcase the NBL with some great commercials, maybe show the commercials one Ten and things are away. The ANZ Netball Championship is back on top and there is no reason why we canot do the same.

Reply #281170 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Sort of related - are One showing the World Champs?

Reply #281171 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

No - Fox Sports has the rights to the 2010 World Championships I'm afraid.

Reply #281175 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Do they have exclusive rights, or just the rights for pay television?

Reply #281184 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would think we would see some NBL Adverts during the Boomers telecast... would make a lot of sense in my eyes!

Reply #281192 | Report this post

Omar Little  
Years ago

Thats almost as big as Voldemorts breasts!

Reply #281193 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Paul - from what I have been infromed, Fox Sports has exclusive rights hence why One HD has not been planning on showing replayed games like they did with the NBA finals.

Reply #281195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:58 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754