Flinders80
Years ago

Australasia Team in Summer League

Just a thought. What do people think of the Asia Pacific region talking to the NBA about entering a summer league team to show off talented individuals. Its extremely hard for Aussies to make it to the NBA, would sending a team to this provide some more opportunities to be seen. Would the NBA even like the idea.

Topic #23317 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think a rich aussie should put together an all australian team and enter it in the NBA, sell the TV rights and all the other things that go with it. Base all their games in the US, from a state that has no team. (Wait dont we share common land with the US in Antartica) Or maybe we could be the Womera Heat? But a salary cap of $590 million would make it a tough thing to do.!!!!!!!

Reply #281937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OOOps! make that the Woomera Heat !!

Reply #281938 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

and $59 million?

Reply #281949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If i won powerball would so do it.

Reply #281977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Powerball winnings wouldn't even come close to being near enough to either acquire or operate an NBA franchise. Not even nearly...

Reply #281978 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Ok

I was actually talking about entering a team in the summer league not a franchise in the NBA.

Reply #282120 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754