helium
Years ago

Cadee Hurt in Car Crash

Boomer hurt in car crash

Young Australian basketball star Jason Cadee is recovering in hospital after he was involved in a car accident in Sydney yesterday afternoon.

Doctors believe the 19-year-old Gold Coast Blaze signing suffered a suspected broken pelvis in the accident.

exact diagnosis within 24 hours.

Hope it all goes well for him, seem a pretty good talent in the limited time we saw him on court at the recent games.

Topic #23343 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Broken pelvis wont see him get court time this season...
unlucky to say the least...

Reply #282289 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

Any other details released like was he driving?
Did he cause the crash? (not saying anyting just a question) or was it just a unlucky situation?
(also again not speculating just wondering what happened to the talented kid and didnt want this to happen, loking forward to seeing him play)

Reply #282292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Depends on what part of pelvis and any internal damage

Reply #282294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wish him the best, sounds nasty.

Reply #282300 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow - not good news just when things were all falling into place for the up and coming youngster.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

Reply #282327 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

NBA Agent. Are you some sort of rumour monger? Why is it even relevant to the situation whether he was driving or not? The more important question is how severe are his injuries and how long will he be out of action? Talented young player who would fit well in the NBL. Not sure how long it takes to recover from a fractured pelvis (if that is the case).

Reply #282336 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

ANON12 if you read my post properly they are just questions and just wondering what happened and i also wrote that it was a unfortunate that it happened to him. I dont know how i was starting rumours just questions i am a question asking person.

Reply #282365 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Was he drunk? Was he speeding? Was the car stolen? Was he partaking in a drive-by shooting whilst driving? Was Julius Hodge's hip affected?

All important questions people.

Reply #282375 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

According to facebook, he "got hit by a car mate"

Reply #282382 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Whoops meant to be "got hit by a truck mate"

Reply #282383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754