SKYHOOK
Years ago

Talking Hoops tonight..

Did anyone else think Scott Ninnis was being a little 'negative'tonight ? I like him .. and i think he does a good job .. BUT tonight i just thought he threw in too many quiet 'pay-outs' while the interviews were going on.
I like the banter he and Bell have .. its just tonight .. at times it just seemed to have an edge.
KB was funny saying he did not "do" the Joyce way of coaching ..
And how Aussie is Palmer sounding .. "flat out mate" ..?

Topic #2346 | Report this topic

Jonno  
Years ago

i thought tonights show was good, and kb did a great job, i hope he is on again, i thought it was funny mark davis calling in under the name midnight!!!
From hearing bruce palmer, it seems he and kb got along at the pirates, did u hear his voice light up when kb spoke to him!!! and well they didnt seem to fans of managemnet.
Good work, scotty, paul n kb hope to hear you all next week!!

Reply #26352 | Report this post

tool  
Years ago

Thought the show was bloody great, I think Ninnis and Bell's banter is what makes the show. Surely over the top conversation is what makes radio, and if you want negativity look at Cornes, its made him a bloody star!
Whats up with Burton and Palmer with their 'mates' though? At least Palmer has been out here forever; thought he was hilarious.
Its so refreshing to see people with passion for SA basketball like these boys, even the great man Mark Davis ringing up the show was great.
Why are the people running hoops in this state seemingly so inept and incompetent?

Reply #26375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea its great what bell and ninnes are doing with this show and the academy!!

Reply #26380 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Nah Ninny is cool on this show, if he wasn't on it there wouldn't be half the fun or banter

Reply #26388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

loved it when they asked KB a question about Mottram not playing for EAGLE$ and them losing to Mavs as EAGLE$ have done it before with Dix and Farman - Ninnis said "your thoughts on that KB" classic response "No Idea" - nearly spat my beer out Radio dead air followed - funny stuff

Reply #26421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"i think this is what they refer to on radio as 'dead air'?"

Comedy GOLD! :)

Reply #26493 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754