Annon
Years ago

Wayville Roof

When will it be fixed?

Again last night, games had to be put back to a later timeslot as the roof leaked on Court 2

When will it be fixed ?

Topic #23471 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not up to BSA they dont own it

Reply #284711 | Report this post

Wininaminute  
Years ago

Manager LAZY to have leaks fixed,its been ongoing for years etc when heavy rain comes leaks are allover courts and umpires stop play and takes up to ten minutes to clean and forces other games to start/finish late.

Reply #284728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

perhaps we can move a floor from Wayville to Hillcrest or a roof from Hillcrest to Wayville!!!

Reply #284730 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

I'm sure there's a lot more to it than just lazyness. I don't know the situation, but I'm guessing it's something to do with payment, or some other red tape - don't get me wrong, it doesn't excuse it, and it's still bollocks - but I doubt it's just because someone can't be bothered.

Reply #284733 | Report this post

CJ  
Years ago

Why not contact the Showgrounds and complain. They are in charge of maintainance. Manager is continually chasing them up re roof, and other matters.
Same old complainees? or just don't read earlier threads?

Reply #285064 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754