Isaac
Years ago

Feature on Bogut and Schenscher in The Advertiser

There's a feature on Bogut and Schenscher in The Advertiser today. It mentions that Schenscher may be more likely to find himself in Europe or the NBL than the NBA.

Even if he can't manage a Longley-like career in the NBA, I hope he at least gets a contract for the experience and money.

Topic #2352 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

I hope is given a chance in the NBA but I feel missing out in the finals in NCAA, this will hurt his chances.

Reply #26404 | Report this post

Forbes 500  
Years ago

But watching a few GT games on ESPN, the commentators love him and have a lot of respect for his game. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a contender looking for a project big man didn't pick him up late in the first or early second round. San Antonio, or Miami??

What do the scouts think of his game?

Reply #26407 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I can't see Luke going in the bottom of the first round. No way.

Maybe late second round is a possibility. I guess the good thing is you can't teach tallness.

If I were a NBA GM, I would take him with a late second round and ship him of to Europe. Retain his rights at no cost.

Reply #26412 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Lets hope all his work is rewarded by an NBA spot.

Reply #26438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754