TP
Years ago

Mark Lewis steps down as Sixers chairman

"Adelaide 36ers Chairman Mark Lewis has stepped down and been replaced by Director Daryl Simmons, the club has stated on their official website...

...Not being able to give the 36ers his full attention and devote time as he feels the role needs meant it was a tough decision for Lewis."

Full article on NBL site

Topic #23550 | Report this topic

bretts the man  
Years ago

Real pity that family has been amazing for the Sixers over the years.
Both Mark and Dad were quality professional leaders of our club

Reply #285689 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I wonder if he is still part of ownership ?
( Just not the Chairman )

Reply #285712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Camel - I don't see anything that would indicate he's no longer a part of ownership. He's still on the board / owner, just not the chairman is the way I read it.

Reply #285752 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Whatever it is and however it turns out i wish all the best to Mark Lewis and his family, hopefully they will pull through. they have been amazing for the sixers.

Reply #285782 | Report this post

mr-sixer  
Years ago

SRT070 very true they have been great to the sixers & have done alot for the club

Reply #286123 | Report this post

ITK  
Years ago

I agree with the coments on the Lewis family, long time supporters of the sixers. Good Luck!
As for Darryl Simmons, when is he going to start coaching under 10's again, he was fantastic at it.
Left a hole at Sturt.
Can't do both I suppose.

Reply #286218 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:44 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754