Jaydog
Years ago

NBA preseason

We are in the US from 27/9/10 to 19/10/10. Desperate to get to a preseason NBA game. Has anyone previously brought tickets on the net, and which site was the safest? Also lots of conflicting advice on when the full preseason fixture out. Can anyone help please?

Topic #23562 | Report this topic

No Deal!!  
Years ago

I went to a preseason game last year, Hawks v Magic in Orlando. I just walked up about 30 mins before tip off and got a reasonable seat for around $40. Otherwise use the NBA website, i looked into some of the other websites with cheaper tickets and they all seemed to be ticket swaps and stuff like that. IMO your better off just paying the price and getting a good seat.

Reply #285797 | Report this post

Devo  
Years ago

Went to a Lakers / Magic game in Orlando earlier this year. I tried on the net but all expensive. When I got to my hotel I asked the Concierge and was hooked up with seats (lower section 10 rows behind the baseline) for $100ea. Included transport to and from the game and someone looking after. Most hotels have access to tour companies who offer this service.

Reply #285820 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754