DJ Rod
Years ago

Townsville Crocs iPhone App - out now

Hey guys

I have designed the Crocs Official iPhone App which hit iTunes today...

It is free and has information such as News Feed, Season Schedule, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, link to Townsville Bulletin Sport and the promise of more to come.

We will be trying to get Live Scores and a few other features before the season starts but as our IT Dept is, well ME, I'll see how I go.

It is very simple, hence the free price tag but go in and have a look and give me your feedback.

(btw - the News RSS Feed changed in the 2 wks it took for the App to get passed by Apple so I will be putting an update out soon to correct the error)

Topic #23566 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Great stuff,
So when will you be offering your services out to all NBL clubs ;)

Look forward to seeing some continued improvements RSS and live scores.

Reply #285999 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I'll be asking clubs on monday afternoon if they want me to do it when we have our teleconference...

Reply #286025 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Awesome work Rod, as usual doing more than your fair share to try and boost the profile of the league and your Crocodiles!

For those of us who dont really know what you actually do...can you give a brief outline of your position with the Crocs is and what you actualy do? Are you an employee or are you just one of those amazing people who does all the work for the love of the game/club?

Reply #286045 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

thee dj rod who was podcasting with JR on the OT...
Man of many talents...
keep it up!

Reply #286059 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Hey guys

I was doing that podcast - i wish i still was actually! best times!

I do all of the Crocs Website updates, designs etc and i'm also in charge of our FB, Twitter, YouTube, eBay, iPhone app etc

I also do the game music and this year i'm a part of a 3 man team that is in charge of ALL entertainment bookings, ideas, games etc for our home games.

as far as payment goes... I love the Crocs!!!

Reply #286096 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754