new name please
Years ago

Anthony, Nuggets look ready to part ways

Carmelo Anthony(notes) wants out of Denver, and World Wide Wes delivered that message to the Nuggets with all the delicacy of a jackhammer at Sunday morning services. Do yourself a favor and trade him, the agent told the organization weeks ago.

Carmelo Anthony has made it clear to the Nuggets he wants a change of scenery.

Denver was furnished with a short list of teams and told to get to work. Yes, this how William Wesley and Leon Rose of CAA work now, thick with threats and ultimatums and a swagger suggesting that the sport belongs to them. After Anthony told owner-in-waiting Josh Kroenke that he still wanted out of Denver during a Sunday meeting, the Nuggets appear done trying to sell their All-Star forward on a contract extension.
Will he leave Nuggets? If so, where he will possibly go?

Topic #23665 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

NY!

He was always going to NY, one way or another

Reply #287093 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

killersneakers: please go away and stop posting SPAM threads like the one that was just deleted.

Reply #287095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Knicks baby!!!!!!!

Reply #287105 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

i wonder if the heat want him aswell?

Reply #287115 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I'm guessing New York. All the talk I've heard/read is that he's heading to the Knicks, which will bump him out of my fav players list.
I'm still bitter about Larry Johnson being traded there....

Reply #287118 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Larry Johnson......I'm still bitter about that ass clown Shinn ruining a franchise and destroying a possible contender...

Anyway, I'm thinking NY or Houston with the darkhorse being the Nets. I can't determine between the NY and Houston. Houston could make a better deal to the Nuggets and NY is his preferred destination and in the East.

Real dark horse is Charlotte... The Dampier contract, Crash and filler and some future picks. I'd want some reassurance (like that signed extension) before I'd pull the trigger

Reply #287132 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

What could NY possibly offer Denver? Surely NJ or the Bobcats are the options?

Reply #287153 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

i saw ny offered gallinari, curry and 2 future first round picks

Reply #287161 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:58 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754