Aussiebballer
Years ago

FIBATV

I bought the World Champ deal on FIBATV.
But I can't figure out how to watch last nights games
Can anyone else who bought access let me know how too?
Or have they just not Archived the games yet?

Topic #23679 | Report this topic

rjd  
Years ago

A few on Ozhoops can't find it, either. It's so frustrating.

Reply #287358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

starting to put the games on achives now on FIBA TV. I thought that they would be on there almost as soon as the games finish. Makes it hard to hide from the result for so long.

Reply #287360 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Guys, I believe you have to wait 12 hours for each game to be uploaded for television contract reasons.

BTW - were you able to watch the Boomers v Jordan game live on FIBA TV or was it blocked?

Reply #287361 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

The Boomers gmae was live
It seems you have to wait 12-15hours for the archive games though

Reply #287364 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Is anyone getting the archive section to work? If so, is it streamed or is there a download option?

It's not working for me.

Reply #287365 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

I watched the game live on FIBATV last night after paying the $40 for the full schedule. Once you have got an account, go to the main page and put your username and password in on the top right. Once you have done this, select the game you wish to watch. It should work from there. The quality was average, but that could just be the connection I have in the Vietnam Hotel I am staying in......

Reply #287372 | Report this post

mufflover  
Years ago

It's the connection you can choose high quality depending on your connection.

Reply #287408 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I received an email from FIBAtv saying that replayed games won't be available until after the tournament.

Encourage torrents much?

Reply #287593 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

That's strange, all the replays are up there from the first three days and are available to watch?

Reply #287612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754