LC
Years ago

Bogut looks ahead to the NBA season

Feature story on NBA.com today on the Bucks and in particular Andrew Bogut.

Link: http://linky.com.au/x0cx8

It's worth a quick read.

Topic #23691 | Report this topic

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Last year was a breakout year for him; with some consistency this coming season he can be a close second to Howard as the best big man in the East. Dude can create matchup problems against undersized or less skilled big men by playing a few feet away from the ring.

Reply #287602 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

Ahh I have been hearing tht he is still having ALOT of trouble with his arm ,
not sure if true or not but just sounds a bit sussp

Reply #287606 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

on thursday night live i think it was he said he had some shots and he was getting fluid in his elbow still. I guess thats the concern. Just hope he can get back to full fitness, even if he sits out the start of the season.

Reply #287627 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah, fingers crossed for the big fella. I hope he doesn't suffer any permanent/ long-term effects from that injury and has a great year for the Bucks. Would love to see them make some noise against the more fancied teams in the East this season (sans the Celtics of cours).

On another note, can you imagine how well the Boomers would be doing in this World Champs if Bogut was playing?

We would almost certainly have smashed the Argies, who had very little size and Jordan would not have been a contest either.

Reply #287634 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

Yeah good calls all round there .
Bucks were my smokie this year but only if bogy is fit ,
made some good new additions .

But I have heard there are a couple of serious issues ie. (just rumour - but still worth noting ) that there was an issue with fusion of bones and is resulting in him not being able to fully extend his arm ,
this could be very serious as it is his shooting elbow too !

Reply #287636 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Hope that is not the case but at least he is only into the first yar of a multi $$$ contract so is set financially

Reply #287676 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

Thts huge problem for bucks but

Reply #287692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754